Paleo/Vegan Trefoils(Girl Scout Cookie Copycat)
These paleo copycat cookies have a buttery consistency to them, except there’s no butter to be found in them, as they are vegan! Oh, and did I mention our version is shaped like are our beloved Evolved mascot, the monkey?
Servings: 10 cookies
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ tablespoons nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together with rubber spatula. A thick dough will form.
- Roll into an 8” cylinder and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut the log into disks about ¼” thickness, then transfer the disks to a parchment lined cookie pan, At this point you can press a shape into the top(optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month. Thaw frozen cookies at room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 3mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.