Paleo/Vegan Tropical Popsicles
With just bananas, mangos, pineapples, kiwis, and coconut, these layered tropical popsicles don’t get any more summery than this!
Servings: 6 popsicles
- A 6-popsicle mold
- 1 ripe banana cut in small pieces
- 1 cup fresh mango cut in small pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cut in small pieces
- 2 kiwis chopped
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Using a blender, blend the banana, mango, pineapple and kiwi separately and place in small bowls. You should blend each fruit for about 10-15 seconds. It’s okay if some chunks remain.
- Using a spoon, layer the fruit in the molds starting with mango, then banana, kiwi and lastly pineapple.
- Add about one teaspoon of coconut flakes on top of each and then cap each mold with its popsicle lid.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Defrost on the counter for 5 minutes or run warm water around the mold for about 20 seconds to help release the popsicles. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 popsicle
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 1mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.