Peppermint Fudge Cups
These cups are a holiday dream! One bite and you might need to hide these from yourself (there goes the self-control) because they are insanely tasty!
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 Evolved Chocolate Signature Dark bar melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint oil
- 2 tablespoons cold coffee optional
- Pinch of salt
- 1 crushed candy cane optional
- 3 Evolved Chocolate Signature Dark bars melted
For the Filling
- In a medium-size bowl with a rubber spatula, mix together chocolate and maple syrup until it thickens up a bit.
- Mix in cocoa powder and coconut oil until all lumps of powder are gone.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix again until you get a thick, even mixture.
- Set aside while preparing the chocolate cups.
For the Chocolate Cups
- Pour 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate into the bottom of a silicone cupcake liner (this one works best and can be reused).
- Spread the chocolate around the interior of the cupcake liner by rotating the liner until it's fully covered with chocolate on the inside.
- Place on a flat surface and transfer to fridge to harden, for at least 20 minutes.
- Repeat for the remaining cupcake liners.
- Once hardened, don't remove the chocolate from the liners just yet.
- Pack 2 tablespoons of the fudge mixture into the bottom of the hardened chocolate cup, lightly packing it down.
- Pour another tablespoon of melted chocolate over the top, spread to the sides.
- Be sure to spread that chocolate to the sides as well.
- Place back in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, or until hardened.
- Pull out of fridge, peel back wrapper and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 46mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%
Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.