Peppermint Hot Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Peppermint hot chocolate brownies!! They are the MOST fudgy brownies EVER! So soft and rich. The perfect recipe for any holiday gathering!
- 10 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee
- 3/4 cup maple sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract but add to taste, a little goes a long way with this stuff
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate your favorite flavor!
- 1/4 cup crushed candy cane pieces
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk regular or dairy-free
For the Brownies:
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Take off heat and stir in vanilla, coffee, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours and add to chocolate mixture.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Fold in chopped chocolate and candy canes. Extract and pour into a brownie pan.
- Bake at 350℉ for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
For the Icing:
- Place chocolate in heat safe bowl, on stove top, let milk come to a light simmer.
- Pour hot milk over chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Whisk together until a smooth chocolate forms. Pour over cooled brownies and sprinkle with candy canes.
- Let set up before cooling - and then enjoy, of course!
Note: feel free to omit the peppermint if you'd just like super chocolatey fudge brownies instead! Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 brownie
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 390 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 18g 90%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 60mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 41g 14%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.