Raspberry Cashew Cups
A waaayyyy better version of a classic PB&J 🙂
Servings: 4 cups
- ½ cup your favorite cashew butter
- ¼ cup your favorite raspberry preserve
- ¾ cup melted dark chocolate
Chocolate Cup Instructions:
- Take a wax lined cupcake liner OR silicone cupcake liner(this one works best and can be reused!) and spoon 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate into bottom.Swirl around, covering the entire cavity of the cupcake liner. Turn cup over and shake out any excess chocolate that might “pool” on the bottom. Turn right side up again, and place on a flat surface and transfer to fridge to set up.
- Pack 2 tablespoons of the cashew butter into the bottom of the chocolate cup(with the liner still on), lightly packing it down.
- Spoon a tablespoon of raspberry preserve on top of that.
- Pour another tablespoon of chocolate over the top, spread to the sides, and place back in fridge for at least twenty minutes.
- Pull out of fridge, peel back wrapper and enjoy!
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.