Roasted Coconut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
If you didn't think chocolate cupcakes could get any better, then think again. These roasted coconut butter chocolate cupcakes are what dreams are made of!
Servings: 24 cupcakes
- 2.8 cups Ottos Cassava Flour
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup Eating Evolved Hot Chocolate Mix or you can substitute with Coco powder and a bit more sugar or even chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/4 cup butter or you could substitute with ghee
- 1/2 cup Eating Evolved unsweetened coconut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Mix together until well combined and fluffy.
- 6 ounces butter
- 6 ounces cocoa powder
- 4 ounces coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 5 ounces boiling water
- 10 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients, until well combined.
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients, until well combined.
- Pour wet into dry, until combined. Scoop into cupcakes tins and bake for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- For Icing
Beat together butter and cocoa powder.
- Drizzle in syrup, and slowly add boiling water. Once uniform, add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- We added toasted coconut flakes and drizzled roasted coconut butter on top, but you can decorate however you'd like - and enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cupcake
Servings Per Container 24
Amount Per Serving
Calories 390 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 122mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 53g 18%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.