Made with toasted coconut, caramel sauce, fudge brownies, and primal chocolate. The textures and flavors happening here are overwhelmingly awesome. You can indulge in this fudgy treat and not feel guilty afterward because it's 100% paleo!
Servings: 6 stacks (or 24 brownies)
Fudgy Brownie Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup Evolved dark chocolate melted
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs can sub 1 flax egg
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Samoa Filling Ingredients
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
For the Fudgy Brownies
- In a large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, sugar, and egg.
- Add arrowroot powder and cocoa powder.
- Carefully pour and spread in 8" x 8” pan.
- Bake at 350℉ for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely.
For the Samoa Filling
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and oil and cook on medium heat.
- Mix constantly until it looks like the sugar has melted and is molten. This will be VERY hot. Do not overcook because this will burn quickly.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Pour in milk, mixing quickly with a wire whisk the entire time until it now looks like a caramel sauce.
- Add salt and coconut flakes.
- Spread on top of HALF cooled brownies. Place the other half on top of Samoa filling and cut into bars, garnish with toasted coconut flakes or melted chocolate.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 624 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36g 55%
Saturated Fat 26g 130%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 62mg 21%
Sodium 940mg 39%
Total Carbohydrate 84g 28%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Difficulty Level: Hard