Paleo-Vegan Secret Three Veggie Brownies
No one will ever know that there is not only 1 but 3 veggies in this brownie recipe! Shh.....It's a secret that one has to know!
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon cassava flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed could substitute with guar gum
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chopped and melted
- 12 tablespoon sweet potato puree
- 3 teaspoons avocado oil
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup zucchini
- ¼ cup eggplant
- Preheat oven to 375’F and grease a small 6” pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk together the cassava flour, arrowroot, almond flour, ground flax seed and coconut flour. Set aside.
- Peel and finely chop eggplant and zucchini. You can choose to put in a food processor if you would prefer to have smaller pieces in the final product.
- Chop and melt chocolate, then add to the sweet potato puree. Set aside.
- Combine the baking powder, avocado oil, water, coconut sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk together just until combined. The baking powder will begin to foam- this is alright.
- Blend a small portion of the chocolate mixture to the baking soda mixture, stir until fully incorporated. Add the rest of the chocolate mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and whisk to combine.
- Lastly add the chopped or pureed veggies. Whisk gently.
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake at 375’F for 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 brownie
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 386mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 35g 12%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.