If you thought the individual cookies were delicious wait until you try the skillet version!!
Servings: 12 Slices
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- ¼ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
For the Cinnamon Sugar Mixture:
- Combine both ingredients, then set aside.
For the Dough:
- Preheat the oven to 350’F and grease a 8” skillet with melted coconut oil.
- Whisk together your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, granulated monk fruit sweetener and cinnamon. Add the melted coconut oil and egg to the flour mixture. Mixing until completely combined.
- Form the dough into a ball and toss in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Then press the dough into the skillet and bake at 350’F for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 8 slices
Amount Per Serving
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
Saturated Fat 13g 65%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 47mg 16%
Sodium 147mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 8g 16%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.