Strawberry Blondie Bars
These are just as pretty to look at as they are delicious!
Servings: 16 bars
Blondie Bar Ingredients
- ⅔ cup creamy cashew butter or sub any nut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs or sub 2 flax eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup diced strawberries into small cubes
Strawberry Icing Ingredients
- 1 can full fat coconut milk best results if stored in fridge overnight
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries
Blondie Bar Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Whisk together cashew butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- In separate bowl, sift all dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add strawberries last and pour into a greased 8x8” pan and bake at for 30 minutes.
- While cooling, start the icing.
Strawberry Icing Instructions:
- Crush strawberries in a medium size bowl with back of fork, or even blend them, until they are pureed.
- Add the coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix with whisk until combined and thickened; this should now have a similar consistency to vanilla icing. If it still seems too runny, refrigerate for an hour, then use!
- Spread over COMPLETELY cooled blondies, decorate to your liking and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 bar
Servings Per Container 16
Amount Per Serving
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 127mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.