Sugar Cookie Dough Cups
Put on your jolliest, ugliest sweater and turn on your favorite Christmas movie before making these.
Servings: 5 cups
Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup cane sugar (can replace with coconut sugar to keep paleo, but cane sugar tastes more authentic!)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup cassava flour
- Christmas colored sprinkles--optional* (leave out to keep paleo)
Chocolate Cup Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup dark primal chocolate melted
Cookie Dough Instructions:
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the coconut oil and coconut sugar for one minute.
- Mix in vanilla and salt for another minute, then add cassava flour until just combined.
- Set aside while preparing chocolate cup.
Chocolate Cup Instructions:
- Take a wax lined cupcake liner OR silicone cupcake liner(this one works best and can be reused!) and spoon 2 tablespoons of melted primal chocolate into bottom.Swirl around, covering the entire cavity of the cupcake liner. Turn cup over and shake out any excess chocolate that might “pool” on the bottom. Turn right side up again, and place on a flat surface and transfer to fridge to set up.
- Pack 2 tbsp of the dough mixture into the bottom of the chocolate cup(with the liner still on), lightly packing it down.
- Pour another tbsp of chocolate over the top, spread to the sides, add sprinkles to top and place back in fridge for at least twenty minutes.
- Pull out of fridge, peel back wrapper and enjoy!
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.