This is our version of Taco Bell's famous Mexican Pizza but totally paleo! We used all our favorite brands and tested this recipe about one hundred times to get it just perfect!
Servings: 1 mexican pizza
- 2 Siete almond flour tortilla shells
Avocado "Refried Beans"
- ¼ mashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- ⅓ pound grass fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon paleo taco seasoning
Spicy Ketchup Topping
- 3 tablespoons Siete traditional hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Steve’s Paleogoods Paleochef Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Siete traditional hot sauce
- ¼ cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Blanco Siete queso
- 1 tablespoon Mild Nacho Siete queso
- Place two Siete tortillas directly on the rack in the oven and bake at 350℉ for about 15 minutes, until the shells are crispy.
- While they bake, mash together avocado, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat up the oil and then put the ground beef into the pan. Let cook on medium-high heat, while mashing until brown. Add seasoning and 1 tablespoon hot sauce. Once cooked all the way through, take off heat and add 2 more tablespoons of hot sauce. Mix in and set aside.
- *OPTIONAL* to get the exact Taco Bell texture, transfer cooked meat to a food processor and pulse a few times to get the finer consistency.
- Mix together ketchup and hot sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Layer in the following order: 1 crispy shell, mashed avocado, ground beef, another crispy shell, ketchup and hot sauce mixture, and chopped tomatoes.
- Drizzle both quesos on top of the whole thing. Enjoy!