Everything Peanut Butter Cookies
These aren't your typical, run-of-the-mill peanut butter cookies. Each chewy cookie also has hearty oats, crispy coconut shreds, crunchy walnuts, and gooey chocolate chunks jammed inside!
Servings: 21 cookies
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons chopped Evolved dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat together the peanut butter and coconut sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add egg, vanilla, salt and nondairy milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and coconut flour.
- Slowly incorporate those dry ingredients into the wet ingredients (peanut butter mixture).
- Fold in the coconut shreds, chocolate chunks, oats, and walnuts.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie mixture out and form into balls.
- Place the balls onto a baking sheet and press down on each of them slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
SUBSTITUTIONS You can substitute coconut flour for 3/4 cup cassava flour. Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 21
Amount Per Serving
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 9mg 3%
Sodium 174mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.