Vanilla Paleo Cupcakes
These are easy to whip up and fun to decorate!
Servings: 10 cupcakes
- 1⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk your favorite kind, we use coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
For the icing:
- 1 cup melted chocolate spread
- ⅓ cup melted unsweetened roasted coconut butter
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In separate small bowl, whisk together rest of wet ingredients and add to dry mixture.
- Whisk together until completely combined and fill 12 cupcake liners with the finished batter.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then let cool completely.
- Whisk together melted chocolate spread with unsweetened coconut butter. It will thicken up and be a perfect icing consistency!
- Spread or pipe some icing on each cupcake and enjoy!!