Vegan Frozen Yogurt Bark
This is the perfect "make ahead" snack to leave in the freezer and eat it as you please!
Servings: 6 servings
- 12 ounces plain coconut yogurt any yogurt will work too!
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 ounce melted chocolate and more for drizzling
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- ½ dragon fruit sliced
- Mix together yogurt, cocoa powder, and melted chocolate until there are no lumps at all and it is one uniform color.
- Spread thin(about a ½ inch thick) on a parchment lined sheet pan, drizzle with melted chocolate and use a toothpick to make a swirl pattern.
- Next, add the fruit and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Break up to frozen slab into smaller portion sizes and eat immediately or store in the freezer for later.
* Note* The toppings on this bark are endless! We used our favorite fruits, but encourage you to be creative and make it your own 🙂 Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 piece
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.