These vegan, chocolate-covered marshmallows or bananas styled in the shape of Abe Lincoln’s iconic hat are honestly the cutest. They’re so simple and irresistible, your kids are going to love making (and eating) them!
Vegan Lincoln Hats
- 12 cake pop sticks
- 6 large Dandies marshmallows
- 2 medium bananas ripe and peeled
- 1 cup melted Evolved Signature Dark bars
- 1 teaspoon Supernatural Sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully pour 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate onto the parchment paper, forming a circle 2" in diameter. You should have 12 small circles.
- Refrigerate the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Next, cut each banana in thirds so that you have 1 ½" long pieces. Discard the top and bottom of the bananas (or eat them, if you like).
- Then skewer cake pop sticks in the center of the bananas and marshmallows.
- Next, take out your pan from the refrigerator. Set aside.
- One at a time, dip each marshmallow and banana in the melted chocolate and cover entirely. If there's excess chocolate dripping, shake it off. Place each piece onto the center of a chocolate circle.
- Decorate the hats with sprinkles, if desired, by using an extra cake pop stick to place a dab of melted chocolate in the place you want the sprinkle. Then carefully place the sprinkle on.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully lift hats off the tray onto a plate. Enjoy!
SUBSTITUTIONS You can use any other brand of vegan marshmallows in place of Dandies. You can sub Signature Dark chocolate for Cashew Milk chocolate. Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 hat
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.