Vegan/No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Having just a sliver of this vegan, no-bake pie doesn’t do it justice because in the end, you’re simply going to want to take a second helping. And then possibly lick your fingers, because peanut butter and chocolate is just too dang irresistible!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 box Simple Mills Cookies your flavor of choice
- ¼ cup melted Cashew Milk Chocolate
- 1 container So Delicious Coco Whip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- In small bowl, mix together Coco Whip and peanut butter until a uniform “mousse” is made.
- Line cookies the on bottom of a 6” pan.
- Cover cookies with half the peanut butter mixture and spread evenly.
- Drizzle ½ of the melted chocolate over peanut butter layer.
- Press the other half of cookies over that, then finish with the rest of the peanut butter mixture.
- Finish by drizzling the rest of the melted chocolate over that.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 160mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.