Vegan No Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
These are so simple and SO delicious! Make it your own with add-ins and toppings of your choice!
- ½ cup peanut butter to keep paleo, replace with another nut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cups shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- In stand mixer, combine peanut butter, oil and maple syrup with paddle attachment. This will thicken up.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut and nibs.
- Once combined, mix in puffed quinoa with wooden spoon.
- Scoop into 1 ½ inch balls and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate and shake off any excess.
- Place on a parchment paper, let set and enjoy!