Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Truffles
The best part of a pumpkin pie(the filling) is wrapped inside a ball of chocolate. When you take a bite into these vegan, bite-sized truffles, the hard chocolate exterior paired with the creamy, pumpkin spice interior will nudge you into grabbing a second(or even a third) truffle!
Servings: 12 truffles
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice organic
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Evolved 72% Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped almonds or hazelnuts or pinch of sea salt or pumpkin pie spice
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly stir the almond butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, coconut flour, sea salt, and vanilla extract together until the dough is thick.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon-size scooper, roll dough into 12 evenly-sized balls.
- Place the balls on one of the baking sheets. Freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer(or refrigerator).
- Carefully dip one truffle at a time into the melted chocolate, rolling until completely covered.
- Using a spoon, transfer the truffle onto the second baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds or hazelnuts; or sea salt or pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 truffle
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 19mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.