Vegan/Paleo Avocado Truffles
These are INSANE. The avocado makes them so rich and velvety, you miggghhhttt reconsider all other truffles that aren't made with avocados.
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons 72% chocolate melted
- Cocoa Powder for dusting
- Puree avocado in food processor until very smooth
- Add all other ingredients and keep pureeing until uniform, scrape down sides of bowl when necessary.
- Scoop into 1" mounds on a parchment lined sheet and freeze for 1 hour
- Pull out of the freezer, roll into round balls and drop into a bowl of cocoa powder, making sure the truffle is completely coated in powder.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 truffle
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 70 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.