Vegan Peanut Butter Loaded Brownies
Is this a mini version of peanut butter pie or just some really decadent brownies? The only thing that is certain is that these brownies are loaded!
Servings: 18 pieces
Fudgy Brownie Ingredients:
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 flax eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter any nut butter will work
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ container So Delicious Coco Whip
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Peanut Butter for drizzle
- Chopped, dark chocolate for sprinkling
- Melted, dark chocolate for drizzle
Fudgy Brownie Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder in large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients, except for the ½ cup creamy peanut butter, and continue mixing until well combined.
- Pour into parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 25-35 minutes, until center is set.
- Let cool completely.
- Once finished cooling, poke large holes in top of the brownie, using the handle of a wooden spoon or thick skewer(minimum thickness of a pencil)
- Pour ½ cup creamy peanut butter over the top and spread around, so it fills all the holes.
- Let set in fridge while making mousse.
For the Mousse:
- Mix together ½ container of the Coco Whip with ¼ cup peanut butter until well combined.
- Spread mixture over the brownie evenly.
Serving Size 1 piece
Servings Per Container 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 50mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.