Vegan S’mores Pop Tarts
One of the most popular Pop-Tart flavors around, made without the dairy or junk You can make one of the most popular Pop-Tarts flavors from the comfort of your own home, without the dairy
Servings: 4 Pop Tarts
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Vegan S’mores Pop Tart Filling Ingredients
- 1 large Dandies marshmallow
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped up dark chocolate
Vegan S’mores Pop Tart Topping
- 1 jar Evolved Chocolate Spread
For the Crust
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Close the lid and puree for 30 seconds. The dough will get a bit thicker.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Remove dough from the fridge. On an arrowroot-dusted countertop, roll out the dough into a sheet that is 12"x 8".
- Cut the flattened rectangular dough into 8 smaller rectangles, that are 4" x 3" each.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place half of the rectangles you’ve rolled out on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Chop up marshmallow into 4 long pieces.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate, leaving a ½" border around the filling.
- Brush a small amount of water on the border where there is no filling.
- Using another rectangle(that you did not put onto the cookie sheet yet), cover the filling and and pinch all four sides together to seal. Go over it again with the tip of a fork along the four sides of the Pop-Tart.
- Repeat until all 4 Pop-Tarts are filled and sealed.
- Brush more water over the tops of each one and bake for 20 minutes on the top rack.
- When cooled, spread 1-2 tablespoons of melted chocolate spread over each one.
- Let set up for at least 20 minutes before eating and enjoy!
You MUST use Dandies Vegan Marshmallows! We tested with other brands and they completely melt in the oven and will not work for this recipe. Difficulty Level: Hard
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 7g 14%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.