Vegan Stuffed Cheesecake Banana Bread
Elevate your banana bread game with these moist loaves that have been stuffed in the middle with a layer of thick and creamy cheesecake filling!
Servings: 12 slices
- 2 small loaf pans
Vegan Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients
- ¾ cup cashews soaked in hot water overnight and then drained
- ¼ cup Kitehill Plain Almond Milk Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
Banana Bread Ingredients
- 2 ½-3 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the Vegan Cream Cheese Filling
- In a food processor, add the soaked, drained cashews. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Kitehill Cream Cheese, maple syrup, lemon juice and zest. Continue pulsing until a smooth consistency is reached.
For the Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line 2 small loaf pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Then add coconut oil, cinnamon, and syrup.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Place ¼ of the banana bread batter at the bottom of each loaf pan, so half the batter overall is left.
- Thickly layer half of the cream cheese filling evenly across the batter in each loaf pan.
- Top the cream cheese filling in each loaf pan with half of the remainder of the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before eating. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Medium
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 83mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.