This tiramisu must be tired because it's been running through my mind all day!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 container So Delicious Coco Whip replace with 2 cans full fat coconut milk- solids scraped off top, and whip until a fluffy consistency
- 1 container Kite Hill vegan plain cream cheese or any vegan cream cheese substitute
- 8 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1 package Simple Mills Crunchy Cinnamon Cookies
- Cocoa Powder for dusting
- 1 oz 72% dark chocolate bar
- Let Coco Whip and cream cheese come to room temperature, then whisk together in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the hot brewed coffee and whisk again.
- Spread or pipe 1/4 of the amount of the cream mixture on the bottom of a serving dish.
- Dunk a cookie into the coffee and place directly onto the cream mixture in the serving dish. Repeat process until all the gaps are filled and you can no longer see the cream mixture.
- Spread or pipe another 1/4 of the cream mixture over the cookie layer, and add another layer of coffee-soaked cookies over that.
- Finish the tiramisu by spreading or piping the last of the cream mixture over the top.
- Sift cocoa powder over the whole thing, and shave the chocolate bar for extra flavor.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 265mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.