Keto Cannoli Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
Mamma mia! Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you turned cannolis into cheesecake? Sitting atop a crumbly, cinnamon crust is a very thick ricotta topping with chunky 100% cacao chocolate mixed in. It's so good, you won't believe it's Keto-friendly!
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Evolved Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two-8 oz. packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- ½ cup Midnight Coconut chocolate chopped
For the Crust
In a large bowl, mix all the crust ingredients together until it resembles wet sand.
Press mixture into the bottom of a 9” pie dish and up the sides just a bit.
For the Filling
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, monk fruit, orange zest, and cinnamon. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Mix in the ricotta and extracts until well incorporated. Then fold in the chopped Midnight Coconut.
Scoop the filling on top of the crust and spread it evenly throughout.
Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to let it set.
Garnish the cheesecake with more chopped Midnight Coconut. Enjoy!