This tiramisu must be tired because it's been running through my mind all day!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 container So Delicious Coco Whip replace with 2 cans full fat coconut milk- solids scraped off top, and whip until a fluffy consistency
- 1 container Kite Hill vegan plain cream cheese or any vegan cream cheese substitute
- 8 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1 package Simple Mills Crunchy Cinnamon Cookies
- Cocoa Powder for dusting
- 1 oz 72% dark chocolate bar
Let Coco Whip and cream cheese come to room temperature, then whisk together in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the hot brewed coffee and whisk again.
Spread or pipe 1/4 of the amount of the cream mixture on the bottom of a serving dish.
Dunk a cookie into the coffee and place directly onto the cream mixture in the serving dish. Repeat process until all the gaps are filled and you can no longer see the cream mixture.
Spread or pipe another 1/4 of the cream mixture over the cookie layer, and add another layer of coffee-soaked cookies over that.
Finish the tiramisu by spreading or piping the last of the cream mixture over the top.
Sift cocoa powder over the whole thing, and shave the chocolate bar for extra flavor.
Let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!