Keto Apple Mug Pie
This is one holiday mug pie you're definitely not gonna want to share! The sweet, powdered monk fruit on top really compliments the crispy, flaky crust that's seasoned with warm spices and stuffed with shredded apples. With only 5 grams of net carbs in the entire mug pie, it will become your holiday staple for years to come.
Servings: 1 mug
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve brown sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ apple shredded
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil for greasing the mug
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit confectioner’s sweetener for dusting the cake
Place all the ingredients, except for the monk fruit sweetener, into a mug and mix with a spoon to combine completely.
Microwave for approximately 90 seconds.
Dust with monk fruit confectioner’s sweetener when done. Enjoy!
You can use any sugar-free sweetener you desire.
You can use any variety of apple.