Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Your wild mousse chase for an indulgent keto dessert is finally over! This super-rich, peanut butter cream cheese mousse is one you won't feel guilty about having, especially since it has only 4 grams net carbs per serving.
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese cut in cubes
- 4 tablespoons Swerve confectioner's sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons smooth, unsalted peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sweetener for about a minute.
Add the peanut butter and cocoa powder and beat until thoroughly combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as you mix.
Slowly add the heavy cream and continue mixing until creamy and fluffy.
Divide the mousse between 4 dessert cups and chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!