Gluten-Free Pumpkin Trifle
You're only 35 minutes away from a rich 5-layer trifle packed with Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups, crunchy pecans, rich pumpkin mousse, and more! 🎃
Servings: 4 half dessert trifle dishes
Whipped Coconut Cream Ingredients
- 1 can coconut cream solids (we use Let’s Do Organic Coconut Cream, refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners monk fruit
Mousse and Filling Ingredients
- 1 package cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons confectioners monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 Evolved Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Scrape the coconut cream solids from the can into a medium-size mixing bowl. Whip the cream and confectioners monk fruit with an electric hand mixer until creamy and stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Using an electric hand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and monk fruit. Add the vanilla and spice. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, making sure everything is mixed well.
Next, fold in the pumpkin puree with the rubber spatula. Mix well.
Spoon or pipe half the pumpkin cream cheese mixture in each of the 2 dessert trifle dishes.
Then spoon or pipe half the coconut whipped cream on top of the pumpkin cream cheese mixture for each dish.
Add half of the chopped Evolved Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups and pecans on top of the whipped cream for each dish and layer again with the remaining pumpkin cream cheese, then whipped cream.
Add a pinch of nutmeg to the top of each dessert trifle.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
EVOLVED PRODUCTS USED:
2 Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups