Easy Keto Blueberry Donuts
These are SO easy and delicious! The chocolate on top is optional, but it seems like an obvious choice ;)
Servings: 5 donuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon monk fruit powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil for paleo version
- 2 eggs
- melted Midnight Coconut dark chocolate optional
- Evolved Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter optional
Preheat your oven to 350℉.
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Set aside.
Mash the blueberries and lemon juice with a fork.
Add blueberry mash, melted butter, and eggs to the dry ingredient bowl. Whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
Use a piping bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan (we used coconut oil spray) and bake for 20 minutes.
Let cool and top with Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter, melted Midnight Coconut or anything you desire. Enjoy!